...


Analog(ic) Mind


I always found a sincere beauty in photos taken from an analog camera. It feels more personal and intimate, which is what my post is all about.
You could see my wardrobe choices through the years so I decided to show you something a little different, personal and with a twisted chilly feel.
My room is quite a projection of me and my fashion style so I picked some of the details in it to show you around with the old effects of an analog camera, obviously due to the fact that I don't own one it is a simple preview of how I would use it.
I hope you guys like my uncovered details of my cozy room through the lens of a normal camera but with an analog(ic) sensation!
While doing this take a chill pill and listen to my favorite relaxing song (Frank Ocean - Lost)




xx
Joana

















Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário